Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prayer Request and Reminder

I hope everyone is having a great week. Stacey gave me a prayer request at the end of class last Sunday, so I am forwarding it to everyone. Steve Clayton is waiting on a lung transplant at UAB. He works at SAMC. Please lift him up in prayer.

Three other things.
1. Don't forget that this Sunday I will show pictures and give testimony about the crusade to Malawi, Africa.

2. I don't want us to give up on fellowshipping together. We need to nail down a time and place for our Christmas Party. We also need to make sure and invite the mature women of God we have adopted.

3. It is my heart that we develop a plan to reach the lost in our area. This is becoming more and more pressing on me as I realize the amount of effort we spend doing things that will never impact the Kingdom of God. Please be in prayer and thought about this.

Love all of you,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment