Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Party

Christmas is rapidly approaching and we need to set a date for the Christmas Party. We are so excited to be hosting this year! I need each of you to reply to this message and let me know what works best for you. Hopefully we will find a date that everyone can attend. If not, we will choose the date with the least amount of conflicts. Right now we are looking at Dec 11th, 12th, 18th or 19th. Another option would be Monday the 21st - I figured this might work since school would be out.

This will be adults only and I will figure out the menu in the near future. As usual, bring a dirty Santa gift - one per person and be sure to keep it under $10.00. This always proves to be a fun time for all!

We absolutely can't wait to the party. Please let me know what works or better yet it there is any date that does not work for you. We want to get this nailed down before Sunday. Hope the rest of your week is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment